Dibyniaeth

I think about something all the time
It is something that just puts itself on my mind
I know not how I come to think of it
But when I sleep I dream of it
Its in my music, in my poems
It helps me grow, it is my phloem
It opens my eyes to another world
Without it, black and white, with it colors swirl
It stares back at me when I look at the clock
Because I can't wait for its time but the time, it mocks
It highlights a map when I travel
But the highlighted path is sharp gravel
I only find it maybe one in every seven
But to me that day is like walking into heaven
I read its page it is bittersweet
And on that page I always think I meet
That something that is on my mind
That something I just wish was mine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future