I don't want this to define me
Break it up, break it all, dont design me
No, hold up, you can't see this behind me
I'll try to move out of your way but it could blind me
I ain't no poet, or truth speakin Moses
I don't write no sonnet, I'm just a little nervous
I can't talk about my feelings out loud
I try not to be proud, please talk to me now
I need some faith now
Hm. Clap. Clap.
So. I wish somebody would get me started
I'm sorry
I can't help you with that
You just not in tact
That looks a little wack
Man get your life on track!
Yea, somebody come and get me started
Cuz you aint got a life I can fly with
I been thinkin all day
Why's it gotta be this way?
I need another flash pass
or back track or backpack
That I can hold my trashbag
A sandsack or brick bag
I gotta speed up, slow down, (stop,) but not my speed now
I can't deal with it anymore
I just wanna slam the door
Cuz the supers I wanted
And the Man up there grunted
I just stand there feel wanted
And take my time and sauntered
To a path unlike my vision
Nah I ain't been trippin
but I just gotta start from sittin
V 1 is rest not skippin!
I'm calling Peter Pan
I wanna be him!
Fly off to Neverland
and my life's no longer grimm
I'll bring you too
cuz the struggles got you
and It'd really be poo
if they got you like they do!
Soarin'
High above the clouds
And the clouds up here not borin'
Cuz we see the sky when we look down
I wanna live forever
young up here
Cuz you fly right next to me
and we're a really good team
if we fly like it seems
if Peter's not just TV
And we break through
This is the part with you too
The air is red
the seasons changed
the sun just said
Come on man!
Fly
Forever
In Neverland


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future