Dm Bm G A# C

If a heart weighs more than a feather, should I be allowed to get in?
I'd theoretically be sent to nether, but he ignores all my sin
They say that Ra created Ba and Ka, I say that's not true
The only truth I know about death is he died for me and you
He took all our lies, our thievery, our selfishness
And he forgave it all with one act of selflessness
He's the perfect example, the Holy Lamb
But the only way to get to the promised land
Is to live by faith, look at Joshua and Caleb
The only original desert people that went into Canaan
Doesn't matter if you've drank or smoked
The thief on the cross went to heaven, I know
Jesus told him that he had the faith
And that he would see him again in paradise one day
This could be me and you
If we accept him into our hearts like He told us to

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future