Ginwxinubf 19~3

No excuses, no complaints
If I want to do that I'll have to wait
But I just can't wait for that day
That I can relax and have my way
This week of school will finish soon
The weekend will go as fast as a pooped balloon
And as fast as it goes from May to June
I'll get to hang with that little goon
It's days away, I'm counting still 
And if you doubt, watch me, tonight I will
In my dreams I imagine a party, a total kill
We will dance and sing until we've had our fill
For her to have a good time, I'll do everything in my power
I'll make sure the food is good and the punch isn't sour
On her wrist I'll pin a pretty little flower
And we'd go to Neverland, even if for just a few hours

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future