https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xniR1GN69U

I wait and I sit
And I sit and I wait
My teeth I grit
Because I know that I'm late
I'm late for something
But who knows what
A passenger, no wing
Paint, no bolt or nut
I'm riding along
Something is going to happen
Here and there, a song
No adventures, no cracken
My ship sails smoothly
On open waters
Not a book or a movie
Just a background cover
It's a stand alone picture
No moving forward
Some zombies or the rapture?
I might be moving more bored-wards
I go through the motions
And one day a week
My life has one notion
To make it a little less bleak
I only focus on her
But my mind cannot think
Time goes in a whir
And I feel my ship slowly sink
I waited a whole seven days just for this
And I think of all the opportunities I missed
I can't but joke, I have nothing to say
Nothing to keep that moment from slipping away
Now I wait and I sit
And I sit and I wait
Because I know only this:
I am just too late

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future