Time is too slow 
It can't go fast enough
Time is too slow
When you want it to go faster
Time is too slow
Because two days won't be for two years
Time is too slow
Tonight will be forever
Because you won't be where I am
I already miss the surprised look on your face
When I show up at the door
And the giggles you make
When I say something stupid
The acceptance of my violent thoughts
In a total "oh ok you do that" way
Your half stories that always finish with algebra
And that sigh you do when your brother
Does something really dumb
I'm pretty sure you keep me
From breaking every law
Because you always know the right thing to do.
The good side of me
The only star I see
My every minute thought
I'm good if you're all I got

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future