His Ways > Ours

For His ways are greater than our ways
His knowledge greater than ours
When I cried out to Him,
"Oh Lord, deliver me, and I will give you the glory,"
You had a greater plan
"Why don't you respond, Oh Lord,
I prayed and gave thanks, and I have no peace!"
I cried out. But He had a better plan in mind.
I would have gotten no award
I would have lost the blessing
If my ways were fulfilled.
But God showed me that if I am patient
And I keep trusting Him,
Things will turn out for good.
And they did.
If I had won that battle
I would have had nothing.
A huge loss would have come later.
So keep praying,
"I will not be anxious
give me your peace, oh Lord,
and deliver me,
I will give you the glory."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future