Dear, Not Just You

Bruh, I'm not saying she ain't good for you
But don't you see what you go through
When you fall in love?

Bruh, I'm not saying this can't work out
But don't you see you go in doubt
When you fall in love?

You know I want the best for you
But it's the same as last time
This isn't making you happy
And you aren't really acting fine
You put way too much thought into her
And you kind of make her your idol
Where's God in your picture now?
Your heart for Jesus seems idle.

My Wendy builds me up
She brings me closer to my Lord
Check to see if you're equally yolked
I've made that mistake before

I say this out of love for my brother
One of the best friends I've ever had
You helped me through so much pain
And though it's rough, I gotta give it back

Because bros help each other
We don't go it alone
Bros live life for our brothers
And Imma bring you back home

Imma tell you straight up
You need to focus on Jesus
And if anything is getting in the way of that
It's on like Charles and cheeses

You aren't lonely
You aren't helpless
He's there all day
Just accept it
He's still there for you
And He'll comfort you
Even if He's your only friend
That's the best thing in the end

You think he'll influence you to do the wrong things, or hang with the wrong people, or see the bad screens? I don't really care if you've got a human being sitting with you at your lunch table. If you've got Jesus, than you are good. You are great. You are better than you ever could be without Him and you shouldn't be in despair! Get up off your butt and praise Him for that and get a thankful mind because He did all of that for you! Don't act like you need a girl to define who you are or to make you feel loved because you've got EVERYTHING. You've got JESUS. I know it's hard, because you can't see Him, but you know He's there. Try getting Gerard off of "Now Playing" and play "Blessings" by Laura Story. I love you like a brother and I won't let you fall. Don't fall on me now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lift

Trust me, I'm 100% sure I have no idea -the Future